1987 BMW R80 RT “Scrambler”
IMS Classic Cars is proud to offer for sale this amazing 1987 BMW R80 RT “Scrambler”.
This motorbike was built in New Zealand by Pacific Motorcycle Co, it has a LVVT for all mods and is sensational to ride and a work of art to look at, being inspired by the Scrambler style of the 1960’s.
The following upgrades and rebuild work has been carried out:
- Heidenau K60 scout tyres front and rear with new tubes
- Wheels powder-coated with new bearings
- Front forks powder coated with new seals and Gators
- PMC front mudguard and mount
- New brake lines and pads, New cables
- New handlebars and grips, Switch gear and throttle original
- Motor gadget Motorscope pro dash with breakout box
- New petrol tank filler and seal, new tank badges
- custom fitted rear view mirrors
- New clutch
- New valve covers and gaskets, Valve clearances checked
- Engine painted and detailed
- Bing Carbs fully rebuilt
- New UJ bolts new swing-arm gator, New swing arm bearings
- New Hagon rear shock
- Custom rear led tail light
- Custom Rego bracket
- Custom leather seat upholstery
- Custom S/S exhaust
- New footrest and gear lever rubbers
- The main frame/sub frame and swing arm powder coated
- Gearbox / Diff and bottom clamp vapour blasted
- Partial new wire harness, new flasher unit, new Yuasa battery, new horn
- Nuts rezinced where reused
The Items below were supplied by Down and Out Cafe Racer UK.
- Front head light and mounts
- Seat pan
- Rear sub frame
- Battery box
- Rear mudguard
Please contact our sales team for more information or to arrange a viewing.
-Our showroom is located at,
9-11 Pollen St, Grey Lynn, Auckland City
-Our showroom is open 9:00am-5:30 Monday to Friday and 9:30am-4:30 Saturday.
Or by appointment to meet your needs.
-Service & Repair
We are highly regarded for our workmanship and expertise in servicing and repairing super cars, race cars and all types of classics vehicles.
IMS Classics is committed to a smooth change over, with airport collections, and delivery nationwide.
International Motorsport Classics Cars is a family owned business, established 1960, with a rich history in motorsport and car restoration, both in New Zealand, and around the world.
To view our entire range of vehicles, please visit our website at www.imsracing.co.nz
- +Air conditioning
- +Leather interior
- +Alloy wheels
- +Twin Carbs
- +Sports Suspension
- Last Name:
- First Name:
- IMS Classic Cars
- Auckland City
- New Zealand